Friday, November 28, 2008

Thailand Needs Obama!!

Today, wake up early then go to Mount Elizabeth for my Mum's medical check-up...We went walk walk around Orchard (Orchit for Fusen's diction)...Thinking about enrolling myself for guitar lessons...Not so sure about enquiring at NTUC tomorrow cause Ryan Boey is still not back from Malaysia. Perhaps I'll drop in to say hi to YJ :p...After realising that I have half the stamina I used to have during football, we saw Bryan Ashwin's mother ( yeah...he's portuguese..) She told us he was stuck in that Bangkok Airport. They say situation there is quite bad but she didn't seem too worried...They should really listen to their people...Just crossing my fingers that its not as bad as Mumbai...

How In The Blue Hell Do You Change The Time Below?!

No comments: