Friday, December 19, 2008

The Calling

Just when I felt that being a tutor is fabulous, disaster struck. I got a call from Remy, Winnie's aunt, at 10 in the morning. Still feeling groggy, I answered the call...

'Eh, Darren...Today my husband's company is having a dinner and dance so today Winnie won't be free for tuition..So tomorrow 10-12 ok?'

OH NO! Not only did I lose 2 hours today, I will probably lose 2 hours on Sat and Sun as I was told that there would be 4 hours on weekends... In another word, I lost $240 :(

I went to Orchard at about 3...nothing new there...came back about 9 and planned for tomorrow morning...I'm gonna ask for another hour on Sat and Sun cause I doubt there would be enough time for me to complete the syllabus for Winnie's test on Monday...Hopefully, Remy will agree :p

No comments: