Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Today, I was supposed to meet Darrenn Lam, Mitchell and Alvin Lee...but Alvin Lee decided to turn in late last night so he ended up sleeping at home :...We went walk walk at J8 (sian...) then Benjamin met us for lunch. I ordered vegetarian with Darrenn. The stupid fella put so much gravy and when I reached my seat, I realised that my shirt was soaked!!( Oh No!!)...The meal wasn't so nice either...Ben had to go for some interview at a Recruitment Agency (doubt he could speak much after having some 'Super Spicy' noodles for lunch...even the valedictorian is finding it hard to get a job lol...Then I went to my 'other' place at Blk 127 Street 12 for some 'spring' cleaning...Now its all neat and tidy, ready for X'mas...I thought ManU match was tonight but I realised that it was tomorrow. I was ready to stay up...Oh well :p

No comments: