Saturday, December 13, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Today, I woke up, took my bath and went straight to the X-Box =D Only had my lunch at about 4...Then I got a shock when I flipped through the pages of the NewPaper for the odds on the ManU...Tottenham match later at 1.30am ( no, I stopped betting a long time back)...Its only like a week and a half more to X'mas...Spent about half an hour finishing cleaning my room before going for football...I had to leave at 6.45 today cause we went to Thomson Plaza for some walk walk...had dinner at Hans...Today, the moon is fantastic...just go have a look...Just don't point at it cause some people say you would get a cut around your ear...but personally, I don't believe this sort of things...Its not written in the Bible, now is it?! :p

Its one thing to see the chance...its another to seize it!

No comments: