Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Really 'One Kind' Day

Early in the morning, I went for football. I saw Malcolm Tsai (long time no see :p). At the end, one dude from Malcolm's team tried to be funny with Joshua ( he picked the wrong person ) so I had to stop the fist-fight before it turned really nasty. In the evening, I met YJ, Michelle, Mitchell, Alvin, ZC and Darrenn Lam before going where we were supposed to go. Initially, there was a 'one kind' silence before finally, all of us engaged in a conversation. For some weird reason, I realised that the clouds were moving at a really fast pace when we were there ( I'm not sure if the rest noticed it)...We saw a certain someone who was half her supervisor's height at the NTUC opposite the police post :p We then headed to S-11 cause Michelle wanted to have some noodle thingy(forgot the proper name so i wont guess)...Then we saw Jolene working at the NTUC inside J8...lol...By the way, please pray that Alvin wins his bets so lunch on Tuesday will be covered :p

No comments: